- A Petrol Brush Cutter is a smaller, lighter machine, made for trimming the lawn where the mower is unable to reach.
- Brushcutters are more powerful machines; they can clear high grass, heavy brushwood and small trees.
- Commercial duty 33.5cc engine for dependable performance.
- Meets all environmental standards.
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type, Ignition system: Solid state ignition.
- Equipped “Swivel system” allowing comfort performance especially on slopes, undulating ground and others.
- Model No: DASP-CG431
- Product Type: Petrol Brush Cutter
- Brand: GT SHAKTI
- Engine Model: EBH340U
- Engine Power: 1.07 kW
- Displacement: 33.5 cc
- Fuel Used: Petrol
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 651 ml
- Spindle Size: M10 x 1.25LH
- Dimensions (mm): 1900 x 645 x 510 mm
- TCT Saw Blade
- Hex Wrench
- Oil Bottle
There are no reviews yet.