- Heavy Duty Chaff Cutter is multi-purpose equipment which is used to make green & dry fodder for cattle. They are known as Chara Cutter & Kutty Cutting Machine in various regional languages. It’s used to feed dairy cattle to improve their milk production. They come with 300 to 800 kg per hr output capacity.
- Roller Box made from 6mm Heavy Body.
- High quality nut-bolt used for Strength.
- Easy operation of this machine for manage size of output.
- 0% Maintenance, Higher Durability & Resistance.
- Low Power Consumption.
- Model Name : MINI
- Product Type : Chaff Cutter without Motor
- Brand : Made in India
- No. of Blades : 3 (2 Carbon Steel and 1 Fixed)
- Feed Roller : 2
- Required Motor : 1 HP
- Motor Speed : 1440 RPM
- Rotor Speed : 570 RPM
- Output Capacity (Green Fodder) : 0-1000 kg/hr
- Output Capacity (Dry Fodder) : 300-800 kg/hr
- Weight : 70 Kg (Approx)
- Used for Small Dairy Farm, Animal Feed, Dairy Farming, Goat Farming, Sheep Farming, etc.
- Useful for 5 to 10 Animals.
- This Machine Also Cut Waste Material.